This document is an electronic record in terms of applicable Information Technology laws and the amended provisions thereto pertaining to electronic records in various allied statutes as amended pursuant to the Information Technology laws. This electronic record has been generated by a computer system and does not require any authentication.
2. IRONWOOD SPORTS PRINCIPLES TO PROTECT PRIVACY:
In order to protect your privacy, IRONWOOD SPORTS has adopted the following principles:
Wherever your Personal Information may be held within IRONWOOD SPORTS, the Institute intends to take reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access or disclosure. IRONWOOD SPORTS is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. .
You may choose whether or not to provide Personal Information to IRONWOOD SPORTS. If you choose not to provide the Personal Information we request, you can still visit most of the IRONWOOD SPORTS web site If you chose to have a relationship with IRONWOOD SPORTS, such as a contractual or other business relationship, IRONWOOD SPORTS will naturally continue to contact you in connection with that business relationship.
Where IRONWOOD SPORTS collects Personal Information on the Site, IRONWOOD SPORTS intends to post a purpose statement that explains why Personal Information will be collected and whether IRONWOOD SPORTS plans to share such Personal Information outside of IRONWOOD SPORTS or with those working on IRONWOOD SPORTS’s behalf. Unless the transfer of Personal Information is legally required, IRONWOOD SPORTS does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your permission to third parties who are not bound to act on IRONWOOD SPORTS’s behalf.
To the extent that you do provide IRONWOOD SPORTS with Personal Information, IRONWOOD SPORTS wishes to maintain accurate Personal Information. Where IRONWOOD SPORTS collects Personal Information from you on the Site, its aim is to provide a means of contacting IRONWOOD SPORTS should you need to update or correct that Information.
We will only record your email address if you send us a message or submit it to us as part of the user registration process. We will only use your email address for the purpose for which you have provided it — i.e., to respond to a message from you or to communicate with you regarding your user account. Any feedback emailed to us using our “Contact Us” button will be used for site performance evaluation only.
3. YOUR CONSENT:
4. AFFILIATED/CONNECTED SITES:
We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. Personal information that you provide to those sites may be sent to IRONWOOD SPORTS in order to deliver the service. We process such information in accordance with this Policy. If the affiliated sites have different privacy practices then the user is required to read their privacy policies.
The cookies installed by the IRONWOOD SPORTS shall be exclusively for the purpose of retrieving information from you which pertain to be useful for the purpose of running the Course of IRONWOOD SPORTS or businesses of IRONWOOD SPORTS. Cookies shall, have limited scope, either for the purpose of students’ enrolment for courses or for prospective business purposes.
Your use of IRONWOOD SPORTS’s services and web sites (referred to collectively as the “Services” in this document and excluding any services provided to you by IRONWOOD SPORTS under a separate written agreement) is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and IRONWOOD SPORTS. “IRONWOOD SPORTS” means Greycells Education Limited a company incorporated under Companies Act, 1956, whose registered office is at registered office at Forum Building,1st Floor, 11/12, Raghuvanshi Mills Compound, Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel (West), Mumbai – 400013. This document explains how the agreement is made up, and sets out some of the terms of that agreement. The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on mere usage of the website www.IRONWOOD SPORTSworld.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the Site. The term IRONWOOD SPORTS shall refer to Greycells Education Limited and/or its affiliates/subsidiary companies. The term Site refers to www.IRONWOOD SPORTSworld.com and other websites as mentioned above, owned and monitored by IRONWOOD SPORTS.
- IRONWOOD SPORTS may terminate a User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding a disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. IRONWOOD SPORTS may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of IRONWOOD SPORTS. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to IRONWOOD SPORTS. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, adopted, posted or distributed in any form whatsoever without prior written permission from IRONWOOD SPORTS. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal and/or civil actions. IRONWOOD SPORTS is a registered trademark of Greycells Education Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent/license/authorization from Greycells Education Limited.
- IRONWOOD SPORTS does not make any warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- IRONWOOD SPORTS does not accept any responsibility towards the contents and/or information practices of third party Sites which have links through the IRONWOOD SPORTS Site. The said links to internal or external Web site locations are only for the purpose of facilitating your visit or clarify your query.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. IRONWOOD SPORTS expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- IRONWOOD SPORTS shall have no responsibility for any damage to a User’s computer system or loss of data that result from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.