- With courses designed ‘by the industry, of the industry, for the industry’, ISMGA delivers talented professionals with a high employability quotient in under 1 year.
- The curriculum is designed in conjunction with global industry stalwarts includes modules for digital marketing for sports.
- Greycells’ collaboration with industry leaders in Dubai makes ISMGA a truly global course catering to industry demands for global business of sports.
- Guest sessions by Industry Stalwarts.
EXPERIENCE TRANSFER APPROACH
- Job oriented training and education is delivered by industry professionals that share their real life experiences and case studiesBest place to network with Industry stalwarts
LIVE PROJECTS AND INTERNSHIPS
- ISMGA facilitates regular industry exposure to its students with live projects, industry visits and guest sessions from Industry stalwarts.
- Students have an opportunity for internships and work on live sporting events.
- ISMGA is the only sports management academy in India that offers a global internship opportunity to its students.
- The 2 month internship in Dubai provides students with an exposure to the sports industry in
UAE that hosts some high-profile sporting events like Formula 1 Racing, Rugby, Tennis, Golf and
several other international sporting events
STUDENT DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOPS
- Regular activities throughout the year to ensure an all-round skill development of students.
- Presentation Techniques, Language Skills, Interview Skills, Team Building, Leadership and Entrepreneurship are taught to students to make them industry ready.
- Practical experience of conceptualising and executing own in-house events.
- Centrally air-conditioned and Wi-Fi enabled campus with well-appointed classrooms.
- Full-fledged support team to help students at every step of their campus life.
- Opportunity to interact & mingle with students across various streams.
- In house students events, CSR and more.
- Located in the heart of Mumbai, ISMGA campus is easily accessible by both Western & Central railway lines.
- Mumbai hosts some of the most reputed sports management groups like Globosport, Procam, IMG Sports, PMG Sports, Rhiti Sports and sports broadcasters like Star Sports, Sony-ESPN & Neo Sports.
With the legacy of EMDI that has been delivering industry relevant courses in Media & Entertainment for over 15 years in India and Dubai, Greycells Education has expanded in the fields of Digital Marketing (World Media Academy), Wedding Planning (The Wedding Academy) and in partnership pioneered the concept of training in sports management under the brand IISM – under its erstwhile joint-venture company Eduhub Education Private Limited. Whilst Eduhub has ceased as joint venture subsidiary of Greycells after 31st March, 2015, Greycells has launched its own initiative in Sports Management training under the brand ISMGA.
COLLABORATIVE LEARNING ENVIRONMENT
Learning at Ironwood also provides the unique opportunity to interact & mingle with students across various streams like Event management, Advertising & PR and Digital Marketing through EMDI Indstitute of Media and Communication and World Media Acdemy. This helps the students get an exposure to related fields and creates a collaborative learning environment.