1. What background is required to enroll in this course? Do I need to have a professional experience in sports?
The program accommodates:
- Young professionals aspiring for a career in business of sports
- Current sports professionals wanting to enhance their skill set and pursue advancement opportunities
- Professionals hoping for transition to a sports career.
2. Is there any specific undergraduate major required? What if I am just a sports fan?
Candidates from any stream are welcome. However, candidates exhibiting a passion for sports as a career and acknowledge sports as a business and social institution, are more likely to be considered.
3. What career services are provided? Are internships guaranteed? Are there job placement services?
The program’s faculty has extensive professional experience in sports industry. They will act as your mentor and provide sound career guidance. In addition, the course offers internship for major events held in India as well as Dubai.
4. Is the course available as a part-time course? What will be the schedule of the course?
The full-time course is ideal for graduates who are not working in the industry or those seeking a career change. The full-time course is an 11-month course with 2 semesters. Currently, we do not have a part-time course offering.
5. Are there scholarships or grants available?
Yes, for deserving candidates, ISMGA has a discretionary scholarship grant.
6. Do I have to clear any entrance exam to be eligible for the course?
No, entrance exams are not required for you to qualify for the course. Graduates from any stream or sports enthusiasts interested in a career in sports management are eligible for applications. However, admissions are finalized only after the candidate’s personal interview.
7. How is this course useful?
This course focuses on industry relevant talent delivery with the objective of getting candidates ready in under a year with hands-on experience for the sports management and marketing industry with modules for Digital Marketing & PR in sports. For candidates who’re looking to pursue Masters Programs in the same field, there are reputed institutions offering Masters programs spanning a longer duration.
8. What areas of focus are available in this program? How do I pursue an area of focus?
The course intentionally does away with modules for sports medicine, psychology, etc . as these require specific qualifications & experience. Please visit our curriculum page for more details.
9. What if I have more questions?
We will be happy to answer your queries. You can reach out to us:
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Call us at: +91 98211 17438